A lot of people want to know how much medical negligence compensation they are entitled to when they have been injured by a medical provider. The answer is that it is impossible to tell. Every malpractice case is different.
What can be said is that when a person is injured because of the malpractice or negligence of a health care or medical provider, the injured person is entitled to be compensated. And the compensation may include:
- medical bills, present and future
- lost wages, present and future
- other out of pocket expenses, present and future
- pain and suffering
- partial and total disability
- temporary and permanent disability
The list is not all inclusive, but it does give an idea of what is covered in medical negligence compensation.
The above information is general information only. If you have any questions whatsoever, talk with a lawyer licensed in your state.